A fireplace not only keeps your home in a warm condition but also it is relaxing to watch. To ensure the fireplace stays in a safe condition, cleaning has to be the top priority. There is no other alternative to microfiber cloth to make your cleaning super efficient,. In this article, you will learn about cleaning the fireplace glass with different microfiber products.
The Use of Microfiber Cloth in Cleaning the Fireplace Glass
Microfiber clothes are a great instrument for effective fireplace glass cleaning. They are well-constructed of fine fibers. These fibers trap particles and absorb liquid.
With the gentle application, microfiber clothes minimize scratches while efficiently removing any sort of residue. The other reasons of cleaning fireplace glass using microfiber cloth are:
- The cloth leaves no trace behind after the glass is cleaned.
- It has a smooth surface with low friction.
- It possesses superior absorbance.
- Wiping and Drying both methods are applicable.
5 Tips to Clean the Fireplace Glass using Microfiber Clothes
There are some tips that we would like to provide you before you start cleaning the fireplace glass.:
- Avoid cleaning your fireplace glass when it is hot. Start cleaning once your fire has been put out.
- Ensure there are no remaining burning glowing coal inside the glass.
- If it is possible to remove the fireplace glass, do that.
- Use a microfiber towel or cloth. Apply the cloth in both dampen and dry manner. Mix the solution including white vinegar and water.
- To clean the fireplace glass, gently scrub the microfiber cloth in a circular motion. After wiping away, you can wipe the fireplace glass with another dry microfiber cloth.
3 Products that Clean the Fireplace Glass
- Shiny Glass Cloth: This glass cloth comes with a glossy finish. It is perfect for detailed cleaning on smooth surfaces.
- Recycled Microfiber Glass Cloth: This cloth has super absorbance for liquid. It leaves a streak-free finish.
- Jacquard Glass Cloth: To clean windows, mirrors, and any glassware, Jacquard glass cloth is used.
The process of cleaning the fireplace glass using a microfiber cloth involves gently scrubbing to remove soot and residue. Also, you can use the microfiber cloth in both dampened and dry ways to clean the fireplace glass until the glass shines better. Avoiding any abrasive material, detergents would be better to avoid any scratch to the glass surface.